This ultimate safari combines the best of Namibia and the best of Kenya. Fly into the capital of Namibia before you head off to a private game reserve in Erindi to enjoy your first of many game drives, viewing wildlife in its natural habitat. Etosha National Park, Okavango Delta, Caprivi Game Park and Chobe National Park are all explored on wildlife infused river and land based game drives.
After a beautiful sunset cruise on the Zambezi River and a close up experience of the mighty Victoria Falls, travel to Kenya to witness the annual wildlife migrations. Journey across spectacular scenery in the ‘born free’ countryside of Shaba and Samburu National Park, the incredible Rift Valley will be a highlight to remember.
Enjoy game drives throughout East Africa including Lake Nakuru National Park and the abundant pink Flamingos. An option to extend your stay by three days will include Kenya’s Largest National Park; Tsavo East, in the heart of elephant country.
Dates & CostsBack to top
06 July – 01 August 2019
TRIP CODES: 15NA119 + 14KE219
COST: $20,530 per person Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $20,930 per person Twin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $2,285
Trip SummaryBack to top
• Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Airfare Nairobi to Johannesburg,
• Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
• transport via air conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
• experienced tour guide,
• mainly 4 star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no pitching of tents),
• entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
• Airfare Livingstone to Nairobi (levies & Taxes – subject to change until paid in full)
• 1 night accommodation (19 July) at either Livingstone, Johannesburg or Nairobi,
• Travel insurance,
• meals and entrance fees not mentioned in itinerary,
• items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING AND WATER: Prepaid tipping and water available on selected tours.
DEPARTURE DATES: Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes. Traveljoy will endeavour to operate all itineraries as advertised, however changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group are required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified). Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
*** 2020 Prices to be released approx. September 2019.
**** Conditions apply refer to your booking form.