This is a great safari because these five countries are frequently featured on National Geographic films and now it’s your turn to gain first-hand experience African wildlife in the unique African countryside. Enjoy viewing game in its natural habitat on the many game drives and river game cruises throughout this safari; including Etosha National Park, Okavango Delta, Caprivi Game Park, Chobe National Park. After a beautiful sunset cruise on the Zambezi River and a close up experience of the mighty Victoria Falls, travel to Kenya and Tanzania to witness the annual wildlife migrations. Journey across spectacular scenery in the ‘born free’ countryside of Shaba and Samburu National Park, the incredible Rift Valley will be a highlight to remember. Enjoy game drives throughout East Africa including Lake Nakuru National Park and Tsavo East while spotting incredible numbers of wildlife at the waterholes and grasslands of the impressive Ngorongoro Crater. The Maasai Mara National Park will be something to tick off your bucket list as is enjoying a traditional tribal dance performance.
This safari can easily be extended to include time to relax on the historic spice island of Zanzibar.
Dates & CostsBack to top
06 July – 07 August 2018
TRIP CODES: 15NA118 +20KE218
COST: $23,130 per person Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $23,530 per person Twin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $2,895
Trip SummaryBack to top
INCLUDED: • Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Airfare Dar es Salam to Johannesburg,
• Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
• transport via air conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
• experienced tour guide,
• mainly 4 star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no camping),
• entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
EXCLUDED: • Airfare Livingstone to Nairobi; Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full)
• 1 night accommodation in Livingstone, Johannesburg or Nairobi (19 July)
• Travel insurance,
• meals and entrance fees not mentioned in itinerary,
• items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING AND WATER:
Prepaid tipping and water available on selected tours.
Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes. Traveljoy will endeavour to operate all itineraries as advertised, however changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group are required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified). Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
*** 2019 Prices to be released approx. September 2018.
**** Conditions apply refer to your booking form.