KENYA, TANZANIA, NAMIBIA, ZAMBIA, BOTSWANA & SOUTH AFRICA
Dates & CostsBack to top
Our 2019 departure dates are:
Departs : 28 June – 15 August 2019 (ex Australia date)
Safari combination: (20KE119 + 27NA219)
TRIP CODES: 20KE119 + 27NA219
COST: $27,830 pp Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $28,230 pp Twin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $3,340
- Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
- Airfare Cape Town to Johannesburg,
- Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
- transport via air-conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
- an experienced tour guide,
- mainly 4-star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no camping),
- entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
- Airfare Dar es Salam to Livingstone; Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full)
- 5 nights accommodation in Dar es Salam, Livingstone or Johannesburg (16, 17, 18, 19, 20 July)
- Travel insurance,
- meals and entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary,
- items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING: Prepaid tipping is available on selected tours.
DEPARTURE DATES: Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes. Traveljoy will endeavor to operate all itineraries as advertised, however, changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group is required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified).
Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for Canberra, Darwin, and Hobart.
*** 2020 Prices to be released approx. September 2019.
**** Conditions apply, refer to your booking form.
Trip SummaryBack to top
Witness one of the greatest wildlife spectacles in the world – the migration of thousands of wildebeest, zebra and predator entourage through Kenya and Tanzania. The migration by its very nature is not entirely predictable as the hungry mouths are constantly in search of fresh grazing and weather conditions dictate this. However, statistics and years of experience have been taken into consideration to coincide our departures and locations during peak animal flow periods for maximum wildlife experience!
We always strive to offer something off the beaten track. This is a difficult task to accomplish in Kenya and Tanzania, as there is really only one route to take to see the incredible wildlife. We have selected a mix of sophisticated and charming accommodation, some privately owned, with an interesting wildlife enriched safari.
One of the many wildlife enriched national parks and wildlife sanctuaries that we stay at are Aberdare National Park. Located only about 100 km from Nairobi, it covers a wide variety of landscapes from 4300 mt high mountain tops to deep valleys. Leopards, African Elephant, Wild Dogs and many other characteristically African animals are widely observed from here. Our accommodation at Aberdare is unique, located at 1966 mt above sea level, is build overlooking floodlit waterhole offering the guests a close view of the local wildlife in complete safety.
Enjoy five river cruises and numerous game drives while traveling through varying landscapes of four very different African countries. Each country offers a unique opportunity to experience the wonders of Africa; from the mighty Victoria Falls to the winding lush waterways of the African Rivers, from seeking wildlife on exhilarating game drives to traversing beautiful and varied scenery; Namib Desert, Fish River Canyon, a ghost town, Sossusvlei sand dunes, salt pans, and Table Mountain in beautiful Cape Town.