KENYA, TANZANIA, NAMIBIA, ZAMBIA, BOTSWANA, SOUTH AFRICA
Beginning in East Africa to witness the annual wildlife migrations in Kenya and Tanzania, travel across spectacular scenery in the ‘born free’ countryside of Shaba and Samburu National Park, the incredible Rift Valley will be a highlight to remember.
Dates & CostsBack to top
Departs: 28 June – 16 August 2019 (Ex Australia dates)
Safari combination: (20KE119 + 15NA219 + 15SA119)
TRIP CODES: 15NA219 + 9SAGRT219 + 20KE319
COST: $29,850pp Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $30,250ppTwin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $3,985
• Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Airfare Cape Town to Johannesburg,
• Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
• transport via air-conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
• an experienced tour guide,
• mainly 4-star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no camping),
• entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
• Airfare Dar es Salam to Livingstone and Windhoek to Johannesburg; Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full)
• 4 nights accommodation in Nairobi, Johannesburg or Livingstone (16, 17, 18, 19 July)
• Travel insurance,
• meals and entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary,
• items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING: Prepaid tipping is available on selected tours.
Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes. Traveljoy will endeavor to operate all itineraries as advertised, however, changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group are required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified). Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
*** 2020 Prices to be released approx. September 2019.
**** Conditions apply refer to your booking form.
Trip SummaryBack to top
Enjoy game drives throughout East Africa including Lake Nakuru National Park, Tsavo East while spotting incredible numbers of wildlife at the waterholes and grasslands of the impressive Ngorongoro Crater.
The Maasai Mara National Park will be something to tick off your bucket list as is enjoying a traditional tribal dance performance. An option to relax on the historic spice island of Zanzibar before heading to the mighty Victoria Falls where you will enjoy a beautiful sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
You will have plenty excursions, viewing game in its natural habitat on the many game drives and river game cruises throughout this safari; including Chobe National Park, Caprivi Game Park, Okavango Delta and Etosha National Park.
Fly from Windhoek to Johannesburg for your Southern Africa experience. From the terraced gardens of the Union Buildings in Pretoria, to the world-famous Kruger National Park, Hoedspruit Research and Breeding center to cruising on the beautiful Blyde River Dam and lush fertile Lowveld you will enjoy the uniqueness of the south. Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities will be a pleasant welcome for a spot of shopping, a ride by cable car up Table Mountain (weather permitting)