On this interesting 29
Enjoy viewing game in its natural habitat on the many game drives and river game cruises throughout this safari; including Etosha National Park, Okavango Delta, Caprivi Game Park, Chobe National Park
Dates & CostsBack to top
17 July – 14 August 2020
TRIP CODES: 15NA220 + 15SA120
COST: $18,810 per person Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $19,210 per person Twin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $2,800
Trip SummaryBack to top
• Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Airfare Windhoek to Johannesburg,
• airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
• transport via air conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
• experienced tour guide,
• mainly 4 star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no camping),
• entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
• 2 nights accommodation between tours (30 & 31 July) at either Windhoek, Johannesburg, Cape Town or Sun City
• Travel insurance,
• meals and entrance fees not mentioned in itinerary,
• items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING AND WATER: Prepaid tipping and water available on selected tours.
DEPARTURE DATES: Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes. Traveljoy will endeavour to operate all itineraries as advertised, however changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group are required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified). Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
*** 2021 Prices to be released approx. September 2020
**** Conditions apply refer to your booking form.